Monday 18 May 2020

MMU Vs TUAS

My home university is very different from the one I attended in Finland. 

At my home university, us students get a lot of support from our teacher's whether that be through email, phone calls or meetings etc. In TUAS I hardly heard anything from the teachers (but this is just how it is, every country is different!) 

There is A LOT of online learning at TUAS where at my home university it is mostly lecture and classroom-based - this I much more preferable as it keeps me engaged whereas online is an area that I cannot concentrate much on. 

There are a lot of events on at my university and throughout the different campuses, I did not see much going on at TUAS (I guess its because I was there in winter?) 

I noticed at TUAS you have clothing rails throughout the campus to put your coat - we do not have this, I believe this would be a good addition to my university. 

In TUAS they have restaurants with hot food and other facilities around campus - at MMU we do get the same but there is much less choice. 

As I mentioned earlier, both universities are very different from each other! They both have their pros and cons - both great universities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment